homepage. This job, which required exterior and interior shooting,

made me realize what I'd been missing with my 10D; the full-frame

sensor on the 16-35 made all the difference, especially on the

interior shots. Now for the shameless request: The Times does not

include the real estate section in the papers shipped to my upstate

region, and the picture desk doesn't send tear-sheets (something

having to do with workflow, probably). If one of you downtstate New

Yorkers could send me a tearsheet, I would be ever so grateful. Get in

touch at: bwingell@stny.rr.com. Cheers...

Unless I missed it, his point is that he was happy with the ultra wide angle shots he could get on a FF body, that he wasn't able to get on his 10D body using the same lens. And he seems to be asking very nicely if someone could send him a tear sheet of a published job he shot.

Was it really that difficult to understand?

Thanks, everyone, for the kind responses. Most of my work for the NYTimes serves the Metro section (once in a great while I'll get a job from Culture or National). I have no problem seeing how those sections use my images inasmuch as they're always included in the papers sent upstate here. But the Sunday real estate section doesn't make it here, and when I asked about a tear-sheet, the section's picture desk indicated I'd be sent a pdf file. I'd prefer to see the hard copy; thus, my admittedly unusual request to photo.net "downstaters." Jessica Hill, a news shooter in Connecticut, where the real estate section is included on Sundays, very kindly responded and is sending a tear-sheet. And she was pleasantly surprised to find one of her own images in the paper today: a photo of local flooding. While I'm at it, let me reiterate: the full-frame feature on the 5D--in my estimation--makes the camera a real bargain. I've done four very demanding jobs with the new body in the two weeks I've had it; it's performed beyond my expectations. Cheers...Bill

I don't know what you're sensing J C, but a little hostility was certainly my intent. Bill is a subscriber, and the fact that his money supports this forum, and helps it exist is what allows an anonymous non-subscriber such as yourself to post such drivel in response to his question. But it does irritate me when such drivel is directed at a paying member of the site. Maybe you found it witty? I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out what your point was. Probably just lame jealousy.

Well excuse me for being an anonymous non-subscriber if I had known there was a class system to this forum then I wouldn't have bothered joining.

The reason I did join this Forum is so I could learn about my new camera and get advice on lenses and so on and hopefully one day I can give good advice to others.

"Was it really that difficult to understand?"

No it was not that difficult to understand, I just could not figure out why it was in this forum, it is not a question about the EOS system it is a request for a tearsheet. Maybe I will become a paying member and ask someone in Australia to send me the Sydney Morning Herald because we cant get it here.

As for drivel, I thought my answer was straight to the point. Whereas you remarks to me I think you will find if you looked up Drivel in the dictionary, need I say more. Next time I reply to a post I will make sure thay are not a paying member so as not to upset the egotistical members of this forum.

"Probably just lame jealousy."

Not at all, I have looked at Bill's portfolio and I am impressed by his photographs.I admire Bill for having his photographs published, hopefully one day I will be proficient enough to do the same. I have been taking photographs for about 9 months and I am happy at the momment that friends and familly are having my photographs blown up, framed and put on thier walls.

So Franky stop with the insults and condescending statements and read the rules of this forum again because it looks like you have forgotten in all your conceit what the point is.