Canon 35mm f/2.0 LTM Black

35mmdelux

<p>I saw the old man and his wife sitting on the bench with the young guys. The old lady was lying with her head on the old man's lap, and the pair of them looked utterly exhausted. The RD-1s exposed for the surrounding area, but the old couple were lit by a beam of sunlight coming through the trees and they whited out in a strange glow. Not what I intended, but I really like it.</p><div>00UeRE-177817684.jpg.89e7bb69ec27b378209846ee339c7dc6.jpg</div>

<p>Thank you for posting, Frederick. You mentioned this lens a few years ago and I finally found one that wasnt over-the-top pricing. Amazing for 45 yr old lens. I wanted something more compact than my 35 Summilux asp. for everyday street.<br>

Regards - Paul</p>

<p>I wish I'd had the Type 4 "Bokeh King" with me to shoot the same subject. The Type 4 is also one of my favorites, but I honestly don't see why it's called "The King". Its out-of-focus rendition has never struck me as anything special. Not nearly as smooth as something like the 50mm pre-ashph lux, to my eye.</p>

<p>This thread shows the block diagrams for the two versions of the 35mm f2</p>

<p>http://www.photo.net/leica-rangefinders-forum/00JVd2</p>

<p>Both of mine are the first version, so I have no direct experience of the second version. If it is better than the first, look out!</p>

<p>The 35mm f1.8 is also excellent; I find it can exhibit wonderful glow.</p>

<p> </p>