Canon 28 1.8 trade for 10-22 3.5-4.5 would you?

nathan_hoefert

<p>I have a 28mm that I am trying to sell but the person that is looking at buying it can't seem to get rid of her 10-22 to pay for it... So I posed the question to all of you fine community members if we should make a trade for lenses. If I get this 10-22, is there any market for it? And if so what kind of price should be tagged to sell that lens? <br>

Should I even make the trade? or is the market for the 10-22 that bad that it would just be easier to get rid of the my 28 and collect the cash?</p>

<p>Thanks for anything help,<br>

Nathan</p>

<p>Yeah, it really sounds like a fine deal, but, especially during this time of year, she shouldn't have <em>any problem at all</em> getting rid of it for<em> more</em> than the 28/1.8 is worth. Are you sure it's in good condition? How sure are you that it's properly functional, and of adequate cosmetic condition to sell?</p>

The market for the 10-22 is excellent and she should not be having any trouble selling it. I sold mine to KEH a few weeks

ago and got more than enough to keep me from considering a private party sale via an auction site. The 28/1.8 would

only net 1/2 to 2/3 of what I got for my 10-22 if sold to KEH.

<p>"<em>If I get this 10-22, is there any market for it? And if so what kind of price should be tagged to sell that lens?</em> "</p>

<p>You bet. Check on ebay there are not that many used ones out there. I reluctantly traded mine in because it was collecting dust for years, although I kind of miss it now that I think about it. You should get around 550-650 depending on the condition. </p>