Cannot Upload Photos Today 2/22/2018

Phil_Light

I have waited an hour for the upload to finish and it does not do so. I complete all the information in the dialogue box and try to save and this is the result. I have tried several times and the results are always the same: uploads are not working. Here is the information on the screen

Finalizing your metadata - Do not navigate away from this window.

Number Left to Save: 1 [Total Uploaded Photos 1]

Status bar here never fills

Photo.Net-Error_02_22_2108.jpg.a92b71043b3e705d6f3e3512600b4372.jpg

Edited by Phil_Light

Phil, which contest are you trying to enter? I got an email just a day or so ago that the Your Legacy As A Photographer contest is open for voting, which means it's closed for new submissions. If you're trying to enter a contest that's not still open for submissions, I wouldn't be surprised if you just get this sort of error message instead of something specific that lets you know what's going on. There may well be other contests showing up that are not still open for submission. I'm not sure how you can tell which ones are open and which ones aren't. Hope this helps. Good luck!
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Phil, which contest are you trying to enter? I got an email just a day or so ago that the Your Legacy As A Photographer contest is open for voting, which means it's closed for new submissions. If you're trying to enter a contest that's not still open for submissions, I wouldn't be surprised if you just get this sort of error message instead of something specific that lets you know what's going on. There may well be other contests showing up that are not still open for submission. I'm not sure how you can tell which ones are open and which ones aren't. Hope this helps. Good luck!

No contest, just trying to complete a photo upload. Cleared the cache tried several different ways to make it work. But I am talking about completing a new photo for upload to my portfolio and gallery. Not working.

• Like 1

No contest, just trying to complete a photo upload. Cleared the cache tried several different ways to make it work. But I am talking about completing a new photo for upload to my portfolio and gallery. Not working.

Yes. I realized that after I posted. I made a second post where I said I realized you weren't submitting to a contest, but we were posting simultaneously so you may not have seen it. Anyway, hope you get it resolved.

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

I have waited an hour for the upload to finish and it does not do so. I complete all the information in the dialogue box and try to save and this is the result. I have tried several times and the results are always the same: uploads are not working. Here is the information on the screen

Finalizing your metadata - Do not navigate away from this window.

Number Left to Save: 1 [Total Uploaded Photos 1]

Status bar here never fills

[ATTACH=full]1233991[/ATTACH]

Now working as of 2/23/2018 at 1:30 AM Pacific Time!