Cancel Account

praxis1

How do I cancel my account, insure that I am not charged the automatic renewal?

When I log into my account, I can't find a page with this type of account information, ability to edit.

I sent an email weeks ago with this question, but never received a response.

Thanks for helping.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I can cancel your account. The available method is to Ban at Member Request. I see you have a number of photos posted. You may want to delete those prior to the account being closed. please let me know when you are ready, or when you want me to proceed.

Dear Sandy, I can see that you helped Praxis and so I'm taking the opportunity to contact you here.

I have a profile here [LINK REMOVED]

And I would very much like to have it deleted. I created this account many years ago and never really used it. Today I have no longer access to the email and don't even know my credential to connect to it. Would you be so kind to help me make this account being deleted ? I don't care about any of the data on it.

I had to create a temporary account in order to write you.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Fran

Edited by William Michael

Dear Sandy, I can see that you helped Praxis and so I'm taking the opportunity to contact you here.

REMOVED

And I would very much like to have it deleted. I created this account many years ago and never really used it. Today I have no longer access to the email and don't even know my credential to connect to it. Would you be so kind to help me make this account being deleted ? I don't care about any of the data on it.

I had to create a temporary account in order to write you.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Fran

You will need to double click on my name or avatar and send me a private message with the details of your old account and I will be able to delete it as described.

• 2 weeks later...