Can You Resurrect My Old Photos from My Old Account Into My New Subscription?

Sunday

April 13, 2020

Hello Administrator!

It's been about 10-years and I'm trying to get back into the Photo.net neighborhood.

Can you resurrecct my old photos (old, original portfolios) still seen and accessible for viewing on Photo.net (via Google) on the internet, into my new subscription?

Can you somehow grab to old original photos and insert it into my new account?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I do not have tools to do what you request. Just tested - you should be able to download images from your old portfolio to a file on your computer, then upload to the new one. Best I can suggest. Good luck with it!

Tuesday

4/14/2020

Hello Administrator Sandy,

Thanks so much for the quick response!

Appreciate your detailed explanation of what I can do.

I will try to do what you suggested.

Have a super day!!!

gregg

• Like 1

If you have an email alert then please ignore my previous comment which I now have edited.

It appears Gregg is successfully uploading images.

Hello William Michael - Moderator,

Thank you for reaching out. Taking a cue from Administrator Sandy, I was able to

upload existing photos from Photo.net posted decades ago into my newly established Photo.net account.

Prior to this, I didn't think I was able to extract any of my past photos. And so, that was my plea: How do I resurrect my old photos?

The beauty of this, is that Photo.net actually allowed and kept my original photos posted on its webside for over 10-years (!!!?). :O)

So THANK YOU Photo.net and the whole community of artists and creative people who let me be, and never complained!

Aloha!

gregg

• Like 1