Camera Shop Owners (closed or open) A question. . .

<p>If any camera repair shop owners are reading this, I need some:<br /><a href="http://www.micro-tools.com/product.htm?pid=142619&cat=14011" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Light Baffle, 1mm 25cm x 12cm</a><br />that was sold by Micro Tools. They listed it as Imported Light Baffle. They are sold out at the moment, but I need it now for camera work. Does anyone, or any camera shop, have some sheets of this they would sell me? Does anyone here know where I can buy some, or perhaps some camera shop I can contact?<br />Thanks for any response.<br />Azel Cory</p>

<p>Don't know how it is in US, but over here in Europe/Germany you can get sheets of dense foam rubber (called "Moosgummi" in German) in DIY/tinkerer shops in various thicknesses. The thinnest I found was 1.5 or 2.0mm but it always worked fine for camera seals. Some years ago I used several sheets and the seals cut out of them seem to last more than 10 years.<br>

This kind of foam rubber is also available in industrial supply shops but these are not always selling to private persons. </p>