C3 100mm Tele Lens

<p>Hello all,<br>

Here's the counterpart to the C3 35mm wide angle lens, a 100mm tele lens. When I screwed the lens on, all the depth of field info and focus mark were off to the right side of the camera as opposed to directly under the viewfinder, as it should be. Not sure if it's the camera, or the lens, or just how things worked out. Didn't seem to affect focus though.</p>

<p>It was a little weird trying to adjust to the "peep" sight in framing and such. I had to imagine what it would all look like in the end.</p>

<p>I used Fujicolor Press 400 film and a GE light meter, that was almost as heavy as the brick itself. I adjusted the shutter cocker (thanks for the hints from the other post), so now my hamfisted fingers don't get all jammed up in the works.</p>

<p>In the end it was fun to shoot. I kind of liked the guesswork involved in the framing of the image. I was off a bit in a few frames but all in all it works.</p>

<p> </p><div>00T6L5-125977684.JPG.e0d8c0a621afadaa7f339bd9b989b9c6.JPG</div>

<p>Thanks guys,<br>

I was pleasantly surprised with the sharpness. The wide angle lens wasn't all that sharp so I thought I'd get similar results with that "vintage" foggy look.<br>

Out of the two lenses with the kit I think this one is the better.</p>