Buying MF film in NY city

eddymendoza

Hi friends! Going to NY city this week and was wondering if anyone knows of a good, reasonably priced place to buy some 120 or 220

film. I am currently in Sarasota and cannot find anywhere near by to buy film. All we have here is Wolf/Ritz camera and although you

can still take your mf film there to develop, they stopped carrying any medium format film.

Thanks

Ed

<p>B&H, first floor slightly to the left directly across from the cash registers (Ninth Avenue btwn 34th and 33rd Sts, east side of the avenue)<br>

Adorama, rear, left portion of the store (18th St. between Sixth and Fifth, or is it 17th? you'll have to check -- south side of the street)<br>

Calumet halfway back on the left (22nd Street between Sixth and Fifth).<br>

Go shoot the Flatiron Building a la Steichen. (You'll want to be on Madison Square Park's perimeter, on Fifth Ave at about 24th St). Everyone has to do it at least once.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>And they are closing Weds for a few days.</p>

<h2>Upcoming Rosh Hashanah Closing</h2>

<p >The <strong>B&H SuperStore</strong> and <strong>offices</strong> will close at 1:00PM EDT on<strong> Wednesday, September 28,</strong> in observance of Rosh Hashanah and will reopen on <strong>Sunday, October 2</strong> at <strong>10:00AM EDT.</strong><br /> All <strong>Standard Shipping</strong> orders placed before <strong>Wednesday, September 28, at 7:00AM EDT</strong> and <strong>Rush Shipping</strong> orders placed before<strong> Wednesday, September 28,</strong> at <strong>10:30AM EDT</strong> will be processed normally. <strong>Orders placed after the above times will be processed when we reopen on Sunday, October 2nd.</strong><br /> <strong>Online</strong> ordering will be unavailable from <strong>Wednesday, September 28</strong>, at <strong>6:30PM EDT</strong> through <strong>Saturday, October 1,</strong> at <strong>8:00PM EDT.</strong> <a id="callHolidayPopUp" rel="autumnPopUp" href="http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/externalHolidayPopUp.jsp" target="_blank">View our full Autumn Holiday Schedule </a> <br /> <strong>We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.</strong></p>

<p>I just found out that B&H is closed this Thursday, Friday and I didn't pay attention after that. Harvey said it's a holiday. I don't recall any holiday but it's NY. Does anyone here know any place upstate where I can buy some? I also have a few days here in Sarasota if anyone knows of a place here.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Ed</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I just found out that B&H is closed this Thursday, Friday and I didn't pay attention after that. Harvey said it's a holiday. I don't recall any holiday but it's NY.</p>

</blockquote>

<p><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosh_Hashanah">Rosh HaShannah</a>.<br>

Henry Posner<br /><strong>B&H Photo-Video</strong></p>

Henry Posner

B&H Photo-Video