Bronica SQ-B with 80mm PS lens and 120 back

dan_kreithen

Selling a full Bronica SQ-B kit, with multiple lenses and two 120 backs. If you are looking for pristine, mint equipment, don't bother reading any further, just move on :^). If you're looking for a relatively complete medium format kit to use, then read on. I'd like to sell everything as a lot. Deficiencies are noted, but please be aware that the overall appearance of the gear is USED, in general I'd rate things about a 7, but everything works fine. Note that all lenses have some degree of interelement dust, which should not affect the images. Note that the SQ-B does not have the ability to have a light meter, even with the metered prism.

First, we have a Bronica SQ-B with waist level finder, standard focus screen with split image and microprism, 80mm/f2.8 PS lens, with two 120 film backs and an extra 220 film insert. The 80mm lens has clean glass. The focus screen has a number of scratches but they do not affect the ability of the screen to present a sharp image to the user.

Additional gear is noted below, asking price for everything is US$1000 + shipping/insurance. Shipping charges are likely to be substantial for all of this, so I will cap the buyer's cost for shipping at $50 (CONUS shipping only).

A list of all items:

- Bronica SQ-B with 80mm/f2.8 PS lens (clean glass) and two 120 backs with darkslides (7) (backs do not have light leaks that I've been able to see in the negatives)

- Bronica 40mm f4 PS lens (7) with clean glass

- Bronica 50mm f3.5 PS lens (7) with clean glass (takes 77mm filters)

- Bronica 50mm f3.5 S lens (7) with clean glass (takes 67mm filters)

- Bronica 65mm f4 PS lens (7-) with clean glass

- Bronica 150mm f3.5 PS lens (7-) with clean glass

- Bronica 250mm f5.6 PS lens (7) with marks on front element (should not affect pictures)

- 220 film insert in case

- 65mm-80mm hood

- S-18 extension tube (18mm)

- NPC Polaroid back (kinda useless since film is no longer made for this)

- meterless prism (which has something rattling around in it, but it is usable)

- front and rear caps for the lenses

Note that the Bronica SQ series has leaf shutters in the lenses, but the shutters are electronically timed from the body, so you will get consistent exposure from lens to lens. That's a major advantage compared to it's Swedish competitor. Glass is not as highly regarded as Zeiss, of course, but it is quite good. These lenses when new sold for a couple of thousand US$ each. Again, none of these pieces are pretty, but all function properly and are usable. Expect KEH BGN grade and you will not be disappointed.

I will post some images shortly, in the meantime, please PM for pictures in the meantime.

• 3 weeks later...