Bronica ETR/ETRS/ETRsi winding crank: where can I get one?

Discussion in 'Medium Format' started by spuality, Oct 15, 2007.

  1. I've been looking for the little crank used to advance the film and shutter for my Bronica ETR and ETRS for
    a while, and I haven't been able to find one. Does anyone know where I could get one of these?
  2. Try KOH's.
  3. They come up on ebay once in a while but you have to be patient. Once in a blue moon you will find one at

    Do a search for 'shutterblade'. They are the best Bronica seller I have found on ebay and have most of the stuff you'd want to buy. Very reputable.

    In fact, I found their link:

    *note: I am not connected to Shutterblade in any way other than being a satisfied customer.
  4. Matthew,

    Why not try Tamron ? after all they were the people who made it. They should still carry spare parts for at least five years after production has ended and as it was only 2004 you are well inside that.

  5. yes try tamron I got one from them in June 2007
  6. You don't need it. I take mine off to use with the manual grip and when the grip is off I just use the little stub that is there, much faster than trying to fold and unfold a winding crank.
  7. If you're still looking, try When I had a question, Tamron actually
    referred me to them. I think that the service people used to work for Tamron on Bronica
    repairs. Both companies are on Long Island in New York. They should be able to hook you up,
    or like I did, you can just try hitting ebay. redbarnz

Share This Page