Bride and Groom and automobiles

timberwolf1

At my sister's wedding the photographer got a good picture of her coming out of the limo. He got down low and fairly close - he exposed the shot in such a way that the white dress and white limo were especially brilliant and the interior of the car was completely black. The open door was in the shot and provided mid-tones and an interesting frame. One of the best images of the event

Typical limos tend to be largely ignored and the unusual ones get more attention. Super stretch, Hummer, and classic/antique cars (Bentley, Rolls Royce...etc.) get all the photographer's creative juices flowing better. At least, I have this tendency. Wide angle lenses produce some neat images for these vehicles. Sometimes they are necessary! All times of day, and lighting techniques, are good for neat looking vehicles!

There are various ways of photographing the Bride & Groom, much depending on the car,their personalities and your creativity. I have found that each wedding that I shoot is diferent and it depends on the situation.If the bridal couple are up to it, and the dress appropraite with a scarf etc, I love to shoot her with her head slightly out of the window and the scarf billowing in the wind. The car is moving at the time and I pan the shot, creating a feeling of movement. Other eg's see attachments.<div>00871i-17805484.jpg.e06b188946b998b395384993c0d6ce2d.jpg</div>