Bridal show help

holly_coleman

<p>This is a different question than my last one, so I guess I should post it separately? (Not sure, I'm new to the forum world)<br>

I have a booth at my first Bridal show at the end of August. I was waiting until as late as possible to order large images to display so I would have more work to choose from. It is soo hard to choose images to print large for the show! And I have a limited budget. I want to pick about 4 or 5. my website is www.hollycolemanphotography.com. If anyone has a vote for a favorite few images, that would be awesome! I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!</p>

<p>Never wait until the last minute. If you get something back you don't like then what are you going to do. I wouldn't focus on printing a lot of large images, especially if you don't have a large portfolio. I wasn't going to go through all the galleries to pick one. If you want to post one or two I might offer advice. In any event, step away emotionally from the photo. You have an investment in the image, you were there. How does it look to a complete stranger? Choose an image that will have the most impact. The idea is just to get them to stop at your booth and at the very least get your handout material in their bag. Ideally, you get a few minutes to talk to a prospect so that they can learn about your personality. A solid wedding album (each album from it's own wedding) is also a good idea. </p>

<p>John- <br>

My goal is to have them ordered by Monday. That way there is enough time for them to get here and then try again if I need to. I am doing prints and framing them- they shouldn't take too long to get here. I'm trying to strike a balance between more work to choose from and not cutting it too close. It's a first time experience for me. Thank you for the advice, I'm sure I'll learn a lot doing this first show! I do have 2 leather bound flush mount albums and one modern book through Pictage, two coffee table type books, and a proof book already. <br>

I have some finals picked out. Here is a link to them. Easier than searching through my website. <a href="http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php?aid=27624&add=1&id=129983140347543&flash=1#!/album.php?aid=27624&id=129983140347543">http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php?aid=27624&add=1&id=129983140347543&flash=1#!/album.php?aid=27624&id=129983140347543</a></p>

<p>That link didn't work for me. I haven't framed a print for show in quite some time. Gallery wraps and floats seem to be catchy now-a-days. Again, if I were to frame a print, I would just pick one image. Framing large prints gets rather expensive. Nothing wrong with doing prints mounted on matboard.</p>