Bridal portrait location in Atlanta

<p>Hello everyone I have a bride who lives in Atlanta, Georgia and next week I'm going there to photograph her portrait. I'm looking for some locations for a nice environmental shoot. Things to keep in mind first, the location needs to be good for early morning lighting. Second I do have portable lighting and power but it is slightly heavy and my carting system does not travel well over rough surfaces. Third, I'm from South Carolina, and not very familiar with the Atlanta area. So I will have to map quest these locations or put it into my GPS. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated</p>

<p>William,</p>

<p>Check out Piedmont Park. It is close to the heart of downtown and has parking and access to the park that is all paved and shouldnt be a problem at all as far as toting gear around. There are several really nice elements to the park, large open greenery and also some really nice pond areas. There are some cool bridges and walkways as well as some nice gazeebo type elements all in one park! It is a vast spread so it will offer you plenty of options for different setups and posing and so forth.</p>

<p>Hope that helps!</p>