Box of Goodies from the Camera Shop

I got a call on Friday from my favorite local haunt-"Hey Ben-I just got a box of crappy, grungy cameras and lenses in that look like they're right down your alley." He wouldn't give me a full run-down, but said "There's one really good Nikon lens and a bunch of Bronica stuff." That's enough to get my attention.

I told him to put it aside for me, and that I'd be in to get it.

Let's just say I got a bunch of good stuff, but also have a bunch of work to do. There's a reasonably complete Bronica EC system, albeit most of the lenses are dupes of ones I already have, and I don't know if the bodies work. I'll probably clean up and sell the 50mm at least and put the money toward a 40mm.

IMG_4635.thumb.jpg.610dba48966e2801d1bf395af72f88c4.jpg

Thanks guys. It was indeed fun to go through it. I did have to pay for it, but IMO the price was more than reasonable.

Here's just sort of a tally off the top of my head

Bronica EC w/prism

Bronica EC-TL w/prism

Nikkor-P 75mm 2.8 on each of those

50mm Nikkor-H(Bronica)

13,5 cm Nikkor(Bronica)

200mm Tomura for Bronica(didn't know those existed)

Three extra EC backs

Three extra inserts(aside from the backs)

WLF for the EC

55mm 1.2 pre-AI Nikkor

Minolta Rokkor 35mm 2.8

Minolta Rokkor 85mm 1.7

I think I'm missing some stuff, but that's a good summary.

The ECs seem to be dead, and most of the EC lenses are dupes for me so they will be finding a new home. With that said, I can definitely use all the inserts since I'm almost positive they're interchangeable with the S2. Also, one of the 75mms looks to be a different marking variant, and I'm guessing maybe a newer variant, than the other one in this lot and the two in my collection.