Bludomain website hosting

natasha_canales

I had my first Bludomain-templated website hosted by godaddy. It took about 2

months for programmers to get correct configuration, but it finally worked out

and i'm pretty happy with my website. I must add, at that time godaddy met

bludomain's technical requirements for the host company.

Now i'm planning on getting another website from Bludomain. This time i

contacted godaddy with the list of requirements needed to host the website, they

said they wouldn't be able to do it.

I know Bludomain itself offeres hosting services at quite reasonable rate, but

considering recent problems with their email servers and obviously understaffing

issues, i would prefer to host it somewhere else.

Do you have any other suggestion on hosting a Bludomain website?

Natasha

My site is hosted at Blu and I have to say I'm pretty glad I let them host it. I had my old site at Yahoo Biz and decided it wasn't worth the hassle to work through any compatibility issues. Their control panel is state of the art and the site has everything you need to manage stats and even run a blog. I think their recent technical issue was with their mail client, not their mail server. I would guess that they are really a reseller for their hosting anyway. Maybe not, but either way, I have never had a problem. They are on a very fast trunk which is essential for the size of their sites. Just my thoughts. They're not going anywhere as popular as they are, and you can bet they will manage their hosting as it would be a far reaching liability not to.

I've been in the web business (both as client and provider) for few years, and if you can live with the 1 Gb of disk space that BluDomain provides in their $100/year package, I'd go with it - no questions. The price ($8/month) is pretty competitive with other hosting companies (although it is a bit more than the "$5 special" that some offer). It sounds like they offer pretty good service - and IMO that's a key feature.<br>

<br>

If you want to look at another hosting company, I can <b>highly</b> recommend the people who are currently hosting my sites: <a href="http://www.eboundhost.com/af/af-geoffs

">eBoundHost</a>.<br>

They are a small hosting company near Chicago, and they specialize in providing outstanding customer service. They have treated me exceptionally well through a couple of problems (hackers exploiting vulnerabilities in applications I installed in my account). I think their configuration meets BluDomain's requirements, and I'm sure if you send a note to the sales-support folks they will tell you very quickly.<br>

<br>

Cheers,<br>

<br>

Geoff S.