Block Quoting...Copy and Paste, etc...

<p>Noticed today...unable to use any form of 'block quoting' on P-Net. <br /> Copy & Paste of text, along with Block Quotes is still working fine for me on other web sites. <br /> Here on P-Net, with Firefox, it just doesn't work...no other explanation. In Explorer, 'error with script' window appears.<br /> Is it just me (always a possibility), or...something else?<br /> Marc</p>

<blockquote>

<p><em>"Noticed today...unable to use any form of 'block quoting' on P-Net. </em><br /><em>Copy & Paste of text, along with Block Quotes is still working fine on other web sites. </em><br /><em>Here on P-Net, with Firefox, it just doesn't work...no other explanation. In Explorer, 'error with script' window appears.</em><br /><em>Is it me, or...?"</em></p>

</blockquote>

<p> <br>

Chrome, Windows. Seems to work fine. <br>

<br>

Okay, the text disappeared after pressing "Submit". I had to go "Back" and resubmit for it to show up on the "Confirm" screen. There's definitely something screwy going on. </p>

<p>Firefox 12.0: I've never had a problem in the past but now I tried about 6 times and right-click wouldn't bring up the Paste option, but Ctrl+v worked. I changed some permissions on the NoScript plugin and it's working now. Sorry, I don't know which permission set it free.</p>

<p>Edit: NoScript may be coincidence. It just happened again. It seems to come and go.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>...but Ctrl+v worked.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Okay, with Firefox, I can use the Ctrl+v, also. However, the right click, copy-cut n'paste...is still a no-go. <br /> In Explorer, I was able to get right-click-copy to work onetime...but now, is not working.</p>

<p>No other sites are giving me any problems with this issue (different hoops to jump through)...just P-Net.<br /> (Presently, I haven't tested this issue in Chrome...'even more hoops').</p>

<p>Marc</p>

<p>Phil, it might very well be an incompatibility between NoScript and the TinyMCE edit box here. I disabled NoScript completely on photo.net because it was interfering with convenient use of some features such as the WYSIWYG editor and pull-down menus.</p>

<p>Also, depending on your OS and browser, copy/paste is position sensitive in TinyMCE edit boxes. When I use the mouse to copy and paste text (with formatting intact) I need to place the cursor fairly close to the left edge of the edit box. If it's more than an inch or so away, the "paste" option won't appear when I right click. But when I mouse over toward the left edge the paste option works fine.</p>

<p>FWIW, I noticed this only after switching earlier this year to Windows 7 and Firefox 11 and 12.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>o use block quoting for a couple of weeks now, ever since there was a universal problem with the editors showing our text at a m</p>

</blockquote>

<p>seems to work on Firefox 12, Mac OS 10</p>