Big Happenins’ … Well At Least They Are To Me!

michael_marks2

<p>A lot of stuff seems to be happening for me all of a sudden. Not sure what to attribute it to … maybe good clean living. Not sure. So here’s the lowdown. </p>

<p>Just had the biggest <strong>Photo Chat Get-Together</strong> yet! I know … I have tried to keep these no harm-no foul luaus to no more than about 3 people or so but we had 7!!! People were emailing and calling me who had heard about it from others I hadn’t even met. It’s possible we might be creating a movement here!!! These meetups are a lot of fun so stand by. The next one will be in October. Sure beats mowing the lawn on a Sunday morning!</p>

<p>I also hung an exhibit at a local bank. If you happen to be in or around central Bucks County during September stop by the <strong>Hatboro Federal Savings</strong>, located at 609 York Road Warminster, PA 18974. They offer lollypops at the counter!</p>

<p>A couple of weeks ago I found out about a new artist coop that just opened in Doylestown. I directed them to this website and was asked to join the fun. So now I have a nice spot for some of my photographs, and I just completed my first two gallery sittings! The gallery is called <strong>Gathering</strong>, and is located at 65A West State Street, Doylestown, PA 18901. If you happen to be visiting our fair little town I hope you will stop by for a visit – and drop me a note before you come – maybe we can meet!!</p>

<p>Finally, earlier this summer I was put in touch with Division III football powerhouse <strong>Delaware Valley University</strong>, located right here in Doylestown. They have a wonderful Center for Living in Retirement (CLR) that draws almost 600 students per semester. They foolishly asked me if I would like to teach a photography class. I thought I would be lucky if a couple of unsuspecting victims signed up. So this week I went to the instructor orientation and found out that 15 people foolishly decided to take it! The class is based on an early entry I posted here called <em>Living a Photographic Life. </em></p>

<p>Well that’s a lot to happen all in one week … at least for me! I am very excited … and humbled.</p>

<p>The next <strong>Photo Chat Get-Togethers</strong>will be held on </p>

<p>The get together will be on <strong>Sunday, October 2nd</strong> and <strong>Sunday October 9th</strong>, 10:00-11:30am at the Zen Den coffee shop, located on ‪20 Donaldson Street, Doylestown, PA 18901.</p>

<p>Email or call me at 215-348-9171 if you are interested. First come first serve!</p>

• 2 months later...