best way to market expanded services?

shawn_mertz

<p>Any opinions on how to present multiple services? I have been moving away from weddings being the primary focus of my business to other photography clients that I am more likely to have repeat business from. I haven't struck gold anywhere yet but my commercial and dance photography are both starting to show promising results. Much of this I have been developing by luck and cold calling approach. It's time to start giving this stuff more space on the web. After having a website mostly just to promote weddings for over ten years, should i give the new stuff front page priority on my existing site, or create new separate sites for the work that is very unrelated from a client perspective?</p>

<p>Why do you need to have it on the same website? Why not start a new site, or a sub domain?</p>

<p>Dance and commercial will confuse / distract / put off wedding clients. Weddings will distract from your dance and commercial work.</p>

<p>Don't be too precious over the website. But try to be objective. Having all sorts of unrelated stuff on there won't do you any good.</p>