Best LCD projectors?

I have always been somewhat dissatisfied with the color quality from my Epson LCD projector (Powerlite 750c), and I am wondering if any

real improvements have been made in high-quality digital projection of photographs in the last few years. I'm trying to project color

managed photographs that have been digitally mastered to a high standard, but the projector, even when calibrated, always skews the

colors because of its limited color space. Is there any solution?

maybe you should try like anybody else to save your image as sRGB and from there have all kind of projector bieng able to produce nice image?

I do a lot of presentation with different projector, and always find the color to be pretty good, after i open some bw and color test image to know the limit of this projector.

My images are also color managed photographs that have been digitally mastered to a high standard, so yes quality is important to me, and srgb is the answer 9 out of 10 time...the other 1 could be the lamp that is close to be dead.: )

Patrick is right, a bad lamp will affect color, but so will ambient light and other color distractions in the room you're showing it in. Even volumetric light will affect coloring and brightness.

It's a decent machine, but it is in the lightweight class. Even with 2000 lumens. It only weighs about, what, four or five pounds? And I don't think it uses DLP either. I use an Eiki myself.

• 6 months later...