Best forum for posting a Print Swap?

durr3

There is NO rule disallowing the Forums to be used to arrange Print Swaps between members.

Posting your intention in either the Large Format Forum or Medium Format Forum would be suitable.

The methodology of the Print Swap should be disclosed on that forum.

However I suggest that details concerning delivery (i.e. postal) addresses and any other personal details are communicated by another means; as an example only, a Personal Message could be initially used to disclose one's email address and that then could to be used for more detailed conversations, as necessary.

If either the Large Format Forum or Medium Format Forum does not reap responses, then PM me and I will arrange for the Opening Post to be moved to Casual Photo Conversations Forum, which has more overall readership, but not necessarily by those who have access to Medium and Large Format Film Cameras

WW

There is NO rule disallowing the Forums to be used to arrange Print Swaps between members.

Posting your intention in either the Large Format Forum or Medium Format Forum would be suitable.

The methodology of the Print Swap should be disclosed on that forum.

However I suggest that details concerning delivery (i.e. postal) addresses and any other personal details are communicated by another means; as an example only, a Personal Message could be initially used to disclose one's email address and that then could to be used for more detailed conversations, as necessary.

If either the Large Format Forum or Medium Format Forum does not reap responses, then PM me and I will arrange for the Opening Post to be moved to Casual Photo Conversations Forum, which has more overall readership, but not necessarily by those who have access to Medium and Large Format Film Cameras

WW

Thanks for the reply William. Your input is very helpful. John