Best Canon dealer in the Phoenix area?

catchlight

<p>Thanks for the suggestion, Suman. <P>I use B&H occasionally, but usually like to check out big ticket items in person, especially used lenses and bodies, so I would still appreciate suggestions for a good Canon dealer for when we travel to Phoenix in March.<p>

I live in Phoenix and these are the places I go to all the time. Photomark-602-244-1133 www.photomark.com, Foto Forum- 602-263-0084, The Guild- 602-264-5808 and Tempe Camera- 480-966-6954. I have never been to Tempe Camera but I know they are really good and have a good used selection.

Brent,

I think The Guild on 7th Avenue and Camelback is the best camera store in the Phoenix area. Tempe Camera seems to make a lot of "best of" lists, but personally I've never been all that impressed with their merchandise selection, especially when it comes to tripods and camera bags.

As for used equipment, The Guild and Tempe Camera may have some, but also check out Ritz Collectibles at 16th Street and Northern. If you're into old cameras, this is a wicked-cool store. They do have some used EF lenses, but to be honest none of these stores are going to have very much.

Good luck!

i also use the guild camera store....talk to Barry ...he's very knowlegable about Canon products....very good service everytime i go....but some places online will beat the price by alot on some items after u factor in that online you dont pay tax....etc....dont know if guild will match online prices...good luck