Best architecture equipments

miulserafan

Hola. Soy nuevo en el sitio, pero los he estado leyendo durante unos años ahora. Estoy usando Google Translate, que no hablan Inglés.

Tengo suficiente equipo. Estoy interesado en cámaras analógicas con desplazamiento.

Yo tengo:

- Pentax 67 con desplazamiento de 75 mm,

- Mamiya RZ67 con desplazamiento de 75 mm. Tanto la óptica excelente, pero no de manera angular, y la Mamiya es súper pesado.

- Canon 1N y 24 TS-E 35 mm Nikkor II y PC.

- Toyo 45A pero por el momento no estoy interesado en el formato grande. Con 6x7, 6x9 o 6x12 diapositivas es suficiente. Tengo la espalda dayi múltiples.

Estoy recibiendo una menta Horseman VH-R con muchas lentes Topcor (65, 105, 120, 180) y 6x7, 6x9, 4x5 y espaldas varios accesorios. En 800 dólares. Esto me parece una de las mejores opciones para lo que quiero hacer, pero al ver fotos en flickr aprecio que el Topcor no son lo suficientemente buenos. Alguien les trató? Cuánto mejor se la óptica tengo? Tendrán la óptica de mi 4x5 Toyo ser notablemente mejor (Nikkor 64 f4, 90 4.5, 5.6 apo Symmar 150) utilizado en 6x9?

Estaba planeando vender todo el equipo Toyo y comprar el VH-R. Me volvería a ahorrar mucho dinero. Pero si la óptica Topcor no son buenas, lo lamentaré.

Ni siquiera he probado el 24mm TS-E con toboganes. Lo he probado con tmax y tiene un rendimiento increíble.

¿Alguien sabe cámaras más asequibles (menos de 2000 dólares aproximadamente) con cambio?

Vi la Hasselblad FlexBody pero no sé cuán grande es el círculo de la imagen de la lente es Hassel. Me gusta 6x6, 6x7 y 6x9.

Gracias por la ayuda y perdón del lenguaje.

I do not understand why google copied the part in Spanish and poorly written

---------

Hi. I'm new to the site, but I've been reading them for a few years now. I am using Google Translate, they do not speak English.

I have enough equipment. I am interested in analogue cameras with displacement.

I have:

- Pentax 67 with displacement of 75 mm,

- Mamiya RZ67 with displacement of 75 mm. Both excellent optics, but not angularly, and the Mamiya is super heavy.

- Canon 1N and 24 TS-E 35 mm Nikkor II and PC.

- Toyo 45A but for the moment I'm not interested in the big format. With 6x7, 6x9 or 6x12 slides is enough. I have multiple dayi back.

I'm getting a Horseman VH-R mint with many Topcor lenses (65, 105, 120, 180) and 6x7, 6x9, 4x5 and various accessory backs. At $ 800. This seems to me one of the best options for what I want to do, but when viewing photos on flickr I appreciate that the Topcor are not good enough. Someone tried them? How much better do I have the optics? Will the optics of my 4x5 Toyo be noticeably better (Nikkor 64 f4, 90 4.5, 5.6 apo Symmar 150) used in 6x9?

I was planning to sell the whole Toyo team and buy the VH-R. I would save lots of money. But if the Topcor optics are not good, I will regret it.

I have not even tried the 24mm TS-E with slides. I've tried it with tmax and it has incredible performance.

Does anyone know more affordable cameras (less than 2000 dollars approximately) with change?

I saw the Hasselblad FlexBody but I do not know how big the circle of the lens image is Hassel. I like 6x6, 6x7 and 6x9.

Thanks for the help and forgiveness of the language.

• 2 weeks later...
In medium format I'd go with a Bronica ETRS with the 55mm Zenzanon/Schnieder Shift/Tilt lens for architecture on a good tripod. Off hand I'm not sure what other MF systems have tilt/shit lenses, but that is what you need. The better route to take is a 4x5 camera with a 120 back. A Horseman would be great.

• 1 month later...

The best camera for architecture is a view camera. Relatively inexpensive, medium format VC's show up on EBay now and then. An older style Cambo can be very reasonably priced, especially if it comes with a reduction lensbaord to, say, a Linhof Technika board. You would need both the standard and bag bellows.

Medium format Arcas are more expensive, but easier to backpack. (Perhaps over your price-range, if with lenses?)

A reasonably priced selection of lenses might include some of the following Super Angulons: 47mm f5.6 (w/recessed lensboard), 65mm f5.6, 75mm f5.6, or a 90mm f8. (For my purposes, f8 versions for focal lengths under 90mm have insufficient image circles.) Longer focal lengths might include a 120mm, 150mm or a 180mm Symmar-S lenses. They're excellent quality, yet reasonably priced. The same can be said for Nikon lenses in this range, especially if you like contrast.

There's something about MF view cameras with roll-film backs that I enjoy using. They can achieve excellent results; yet, they're economical in dollars, size, weight, and in processed film.

Edited by neil_poulsen|8