"Behind the Scenes" with Popular Fashion Photographers

rayhaan

<p>Does anyone here know of any websites or places online where there is footage of "behind the scenes" stuff going on to where you can get a glimpse of the lighting set-up that certain Fashion and Celebrity Photographers are using?<br>

Basically any footage of where it shows the photographer directing the models and people on set (So far I've been told I'm good at that but I want to see other peoples style and how they interact with their models/people, I could learn a thing or two I think)<br>

Also want footage of where they show how Fashion/Celebrity Photographers are Lighting their shots.</p>

<p>I saw 2 documentries with David Lachapelle and they were helpful. I browsed youtube and found a few "Behind the scenes" footage of some fashion photographers but it didn't show what the photo looked like at the end so it was sort of pointless since even though I saw how they lit it, i have no reference to how it looks as a final product.<br>

I'm primarily looking for more popular or even famous Fashion and Celebrity photographers but I'm interested in everyone, as long as they're good and solid.<br>

Thanks!</p>

<p>Check out the major US publications, like vanityfair.com. There's usually footage or stills from the cover or well shoots. Also Nick Knight has this fantastic website showstudio.com. Here you'll find sometimes even live shoots he's doing for Vogue UK besides a whole bunch of great fashion insights, interviews etc. But you could also check on individual photographer's or their reps websites, more and more people start showing production video. Otherwise i'd like to point you to Annie Leibovitz's shoots for Disney, Louis Vuitton and Dior (Lady Rouge 09) all of them have behind the scenes images and video on the respective companies websites.</p>