I recently had a go at trying black and white reversal, and I thought i'd post my results because the right information can be hard to find sometimes. I am by no way a good photographer or anything other than a newbie to this stuff, but I thought i'd have a go anyways. As you can see it's not perfect, but they are slides! They come out a little dark for my liking, but increasing the amount of time in the first developer should make it better. I had done two other rolls before this and they did come out as positives, but they were very hard to see. I used D-76 Stock for both the first and second developer on those. I'd also like to note that I done a constant agitation for pretty much all of the process and it definitely was a bad idea. This made for an uneven development. Next time i'll do an inversion and tap each minute instead. Not sure why I did it because I don't do constant agitation when I make my negatives and I've never had bad results with my negatives. If anyone can provide some input on what i'm doing, please do! I am definitely going to continue with this and I will post results here. I've heard you should put some sodium thiosulphate crystals in the first developer to make the highlights a little clearer, so I might try that in the future. This was my process for FP4+ @ 125 ISO First Developer for 6:30 (This should be longer) Stop (Tap water) for 2:00 Bleach for 5:00 Wash for 2:00 Clearing for 2:00 Wash for 1:00 Re exposure under of 72 Watt incandescent lamp for 3:00 still in spool Second Developer for 4:00 Stop for 2:00 Fix for 3:30 Wash (running water) for 5:00 First developer was Ilford Multigrade 1+19 @ 20C Second developer was Ilford Multigrade 1+9 Bleach is an equal two part solution Part A being 4g Potassium Permangenate in 1L water Part B being 50g Sodium Bisulphate in 1L Water Clearing was 25g Potassium Metabisulfite in 1L Water I hope someone who is wanting to do this will find this useful. Thanks for reading!