B&W printing Epson 2880

<p>Stella,<br>

What looks better is a subjective matter, I print in Exhibition Fiber paper and I love it, somebody else may not like it. Try different type of papers (Epson has a sample pack with different type of papers), I just went through one pack and my two favorite choices were Exhibition and Hot Press Natural. <br>

When printing you have two choices, you can let the printer driver to the color management or you can do the color management in your application ( I use Photoshop). the results again are subjective. You must try and pick your own favorite.<br>

Regards,</p>

<p>Stella,<br>

What looks better is a subjective matter, I print in Exhibition Fiber paper and I love it, somebody else may not like it. Try different type of papers (Epson has a sample pack with different type of papers), I just went through one pack and my two favorite choices were Exhibition and Hot Press Natural. <br>

Additonally, when printing you have two choices, you can let the printer driver to the color management or you can do the color management in your application ( I use Photoshop). the results again are subjective. You must try and pick your own favorite.<br>

Regards,</p>

<p>So using ABW, are you asking what settings to configure our how to setup the print dialog in Photoshop first? The settings in the driver are kind of up to you (do you want neutral prints or something toned?). You can’t preview you own images, the driver can’t allow that. You have to futz around while looking at that Greg Gorman image of the woman. </p>

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)