AVG says this site may be vulnerable

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by coryammerman, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Just wanted to give the administrators a heads up. I've been using AVG anti-virus (the free version) for a while now. Just today I started getting a banner across the top of every page telling me that this site may be vulnerable and not to share personal information. I've been using this site for 10 years and never has an issue. I'm not personally worried, but its pretty prominent (and rather annoying) and might scare away some first time users. Maybe someone can give them a call and tell them to knock it off.
    I'll include a screen cap below.
    00cgIy-549478384.jpg

2. Cory, what does it tell you if you click on 'Learn More'? Perhaps there is an explanation there.

3. The "learn more" link is a dead link. So is the X in the corner and the link that says "don't show this again for this site" that I cropped out of my picture above. It really pisses me off cause the banner is pretty intrusive on the page and I cant get it to go away.

4. jsc

jsc

Cory, is this still happening for you? I just installed AVG free edition, and can't get it to happen for me.

5. Jin,I cannot use any of my photos,there is not a way for me to comment ! I wrote to site help , see what happened there, as well as not any feedback!

6. david_henderson

david_henderson www.photography001.com

I've used AVG Free for years and haven't seen this now or before.

7. I've used AVG for years too but I got a big yellow box saying the site is vulnerable.
    Conni