ATTENTION: KENNA

michaellinder

Kenna, for openers, I am imploring you to read yet another Site Help thread dealing with uploader failure.

This problem has recurred so often to justify calling it routine. I and others are hoping it gets fixed as soon as humanly possible and on a permanent basis.

I'll sit tight for 48 hours. If the matter hasn't been resolved by then, you will leave me with no choice but to contact the Home Office.

Sincerely,

Michael Linder (a long term loyal member)

Kenna, for openers, I am imploring you to read yet another Site Help thread dealing with uploader failure.

This problem has recurred so often to justify calling it routine. I and others are hoping it gets fixed as soon as humanly possible and on a permanent basis.

I'll sit tight for 48 hours. If the matter hasn't been resolved by then, you will leave me with no choice but to contact the Home Office.

Sincerely,

Michael Linder (a long term loyal member)

I notice that Kenna is apparently no longer with the site, having been replaced by someone calling themselves 'Creative Live Admin'. Thoughts, anyone ?

I'm becoming very concerned about email forwarding. WE NEED A RESPONSE!

Very understandable and I hope the situation gets resolved. That being said, and even if it does get resolved for now, I would strongly encourage you to move to a different email host. Many are free or offered by your internet service provider.

• Like 1
There’s always something new under the sun.

in this case a situation was resolved relatively quickly

No, it wasn't. It was resolved temporarily and only to some extent. Today being the tomorrow Scarlet and I were referring to yesterday, I just had to wait 10 minutes while consistently pushing the REPLY TO THREAD button which generated an error message telling me I had to wait 260 seconds, then 140 seconds, then 40 seconds, then 167 seconds, in order to post to a Street Forum thread.

• Like 1

I will forward your note & issue.

Great. I hope what's happened here gives you and John Peri a little clearer understanding of my frustration at what seems to be a never-ending situation and my skepticism that it would be permanently fixed so quickly yesterday. Certainly seems as though my skepticism was warranted, and it didn't come from out of nowhere. It was based on a long history with this problem and one that took many months to be addressed and seemingly resolved only to now start up again. As I've said, there have been times in the past two weeks and it was a regular occurrence as of about 6 months ago that I'd get these time error warnings for up to 6 hours that I wouldn't be able to post. I breathed a sigh of relief when it was only ten minutes earlier. But, now that it's started to happen again with regularity, it has me worried and annoyed. Those who aren't experiencing it, I'm happy for you. I hope you can empathize with those of us who are experiencing it.

• Like 1

I hope you can empathize with those of us who are experiencing it.

Seems as if, as with the odd health issue my dogs occasionally have, trouble always comes on the week end. I just uploaded to my gallery successfully, probably as quickly as it has ever worked. One of the issues that is mind boggling is the variations in experience from individual to individual on PN. It has been that way as long as I have been here. You are on the conversation I forwarded, please feel free to add anything you like. Sorry - I do appreciate your frustration.

I can empathize, I was in near panic when I thought my p/n emails weren't being forwarded to me. I still have no idea how many people may have gotten their message bounced back as undeliverable. I (probably) will never give out the p/n email address to anyone again.
  • Like 1