Assistant/Second Shooter Needed OREGON USA

heatherrene

<p>Hi, I need a second shooter to work with me during weddings and to be able to take on weddings by your self. I only do wedding work. All you do is take pictures during the scheduled time and give me the card. You don't have to do any editing or book work or anything. You do not keep the images, they will be property of the Studio, however we can work out a deal so everyone is happy. Position is available for the rest of summer and will continue for the years to come. Looking for someone Extremely reliable, knows how to shoot manual and has your own equipment suitable to shoot weddings. Need to work well with people and have great social skills. Need to understand how to shoot very well in extreme lighting conditions under limited time and stress. Pay is negotiable. I also require you to Not already have a 'wedding photography' business, if you do you will not be considered unless you stop contracting weddings. I am Not interested in Sub-contracting out business. Just trying to find someone who would like a part time photography job. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please send me an email including; Equipment, experience, about yourself and a link to pictures you have taken in the past and desired pay rate per hour. You will be able to find contact info by clicking my name above. :) Thanks.</p>