Arista C-41 capacity question

Hi! I am back to shooting film again, more than I ever did. Most of it is medium format, which I love working with.

I'm using a mix of Portra 400, old (frozen) Fuji NHG2 and now CineStill 800T.

This morning, I mixed up a one-quart Arista C-41 kit, for use with my Jobo. Ran six strips on three spools through the process. Ran it at 90F, and the instructions said 8 minutes. Saved the spent chemicals - back into the mix bottles. When the spools and tank was dry, I loaded it up again, and ran a second batch of six strips on three reels. Upped the developer time by 8%, just as the instructions say.

At the end of the day, I had processed all twelve of the 120s that I had planned to.

But...

While the kit talks briefly about capacity, it said 8 strips was the standard amount to process. After that, they start hemming and hawing about how long the kit lasts once mixed and exposed to air. Nice to know, but that does not answer the capacity question. Without replentishment, how much can I actually do? If I could process 20 pieces of film in one batch, will I get good results?

In other words, if take the oxidation factor out of the equation, what's the point where there is not enough "fresh" chemical in the reused mix to get processing done well?

Thanks in advance for any light you can (figuratively) shine on this.

j