Are these "can't find" or not built into this site?

david_henderson

1. I regard it as important that those viewing a response can easily see the credentials of the poster so that they can assess the value of the advice they are given. With the last site it was easy for me to see whether someone had a personal website and link to it, and for them to see and link to mine. How is this possible with this version please? Its useful because not everyone chooses to operate a portfolio on Photo.net.
  2. On the last site there was one place I could go to for all the information anyone could want to access on any member- their workspace, accessed by clicking on their name. Is the new site the same in this respect, and as simply accessed?
  3. I find it useful in responding to questions to be able to access information in posts I've made in the past and indeed posts others have made in the past. I can't work out how to access the entirety of my and others' posts on this version. All I've seen so far is ( in my case at least) the most recent couple of hundred.
  4. "notable members" is not a useful way to assess the value of someone's contribution to photo.net as it just counts posts which is visible elsewhere and lacks a quality dimension. The previous array of "winners" "moderators" and heroes" was much more useful. Has it gone?
  5. There seem to be several places where one might add information about oneself. But its not clear- to me at least- where I should add data that I want others to see if they look. Further as others point out, data added isn't saving.
  6. I don't understand the difference in intent between a "new post " and a "new profile post".