Arco 35 Automatic D

<p>Anyone familiar with the Arco 35 Automatic D (rangefinder) with an f2.4 lens? Just found one which appears to be in working condition except for vertical alignment which is off. If I am correct, the vertical alignment should not matter. Again, anyone have contact with this item? Thanks.</p>

<p>Steve, that's one rare camera you've acquired there. I don't know a great deal about the 'Arco 35' other than it never seems to have sold very well, which led to left-over Arco F2.4 lenses being sold off (with modified mounts, naturally) to the Miranda Camera Company c. 1955, as lesser-spec standard lenses for the Miranda T SLR. </p>

<p>In some parts of the world you might have got the renowned Zunow F1.9 preset lens, or maybe the rebadged Ofunar version of same, but here in lowly Orstralia we got the 'Second Division' Arco F2.4 standard lens (sigh). So it's the lens fitted to my Miranda T. It looks to be a very nicely-made lens but in lacking that magic 'Zunow' name, loses out somewhat in the Keeping Up With The Jones's Stakes. (Pete In Perth)</p>