Anyone Used White House Custom Colour?

Bryan,

I haven't used WHCC yet, but I've heard good things about them. I've been experimenting with several online labs to see what lab delivers the results I want. Mpix had very good quality and fast turn-around time. I really like their b&w prints. I also tried ezprints (www.ezprints.com), which is base here in metro Atlanta, Ga, and their work is very impressive. They have 3 paper choices: glossy, matte (Kodak Endura), or Lustre (Fuji Professional Lustre). I'll be trying WHCC next. Good luck, and if you use them, let me know how you like the results.

Thanks, Duane

• 3 years later...

Thumbs down! They request your images to be compressed at a level 10 JPG. I've order two wedding albums to be made with their "Album Prints," which is a very inexpensive way to print flush mount albums. For 10x30 or 15x20 metallic prints costs only $10 each. That is unbeatable! But, the quality of these prints were extremely poor. It looks like they compressed them to a level 3 JPG. The images were soft, muddy (low contrast) and clumpy, just like how you'd think a highly compressed JPG would print. My clients pay upwards to $5000 for their wedding album and White House Custom Colour (whcc) just doesn't cut it. I switched back to using Millers Lab and Bay Photo.

Jason Keefer