Anyone here in Tulsa?

<p>I live in Juneau, Alaska, but used to live in Tulsa. I owned a house just east of the TU campus and planted a Dawn Redwood tree in the front yard of this house in 1993. They are fast growing trees which can reach over 120 feet, have a fern/soft frond leaf which turns a lovely red color in fall and were thought to be extinct before being found in China in the 1930s.<br /> From looking at the house on Google Street view, the tree is still there and I am wanting to get a good quality photo of it. I won't post the address here because I am not sure if it is cool to do that. If anyone here would be interested in helping me out, I would be happy to mail you a print of one of my photos (viewable at sacredartichoke.com) I would like to get several photos from a nice Dslr, but any clear photo will work, really.</p>

<p>Lance</p>

<p>If you're not already you may want to join Flickr and make a post to one of the (I'm sure) many groups devoted to Tulsa and Oklahoma.</p>

<p>You'll find a much bigger community there and much better odds of finding someone who can help.</p>

<p>Cheers.</p>

<p>Paul</p>