Anybody know where I can get my 120 film developed in Tacoma, WA?

Discussion in 'Film and Processing' started by simlponl, Feb 1, 2007.

1. That's about it. I'd just like to know where I can get my 120 film developed
    as cheaply as possible here in Washington, because I'm new here. Thank you!

2. http://www.kcamera.com/lab/kc_lab.htm

3. If you don't mind crossing the bridge try Pro Photo in Gig Harbor. (photoproimaging.com)

Three day service in Lab for 120/220 Professional film processing, printing and enlarging and Black and white film processing and printing. (Just pulled this off their website.) I've used them for black and white before I had my darkroom and the work was good.

Cheers,

Karl

4. It used to be Optechs or Glazers for pro stuff, but with shops dropping out of sight, I don't know if they exist anymore.

5. I almost forgot. You might try Robi's on Gravelly Lake Dr in Lakewood. Give them a call and see if they're still doing 120.

Karl

6. Can't speak to Washington state but in Washington, DC, the local MotoPhoto one-hour shop does 120 in addition to 35. I wouldn't even both to ask at a drugstore one hour or a place at the mall but if you have a decent one hour actually run by a photographer I think a lot of the machines can take 120 even if they don't do a lot of it.

7. Ivey Imaging, 424 - 8th Ave N., Seattle

Almost right next to Glazer's.

8. Speedy 1 Hour Photo processes 120 film. I prefer them over Robi's.
    15018-Pacific Ave.
    (253)537-0538

I know the name makes one think it's just for the consumers, but he handles a lot of Pro accounts.

9. If you drop the film at stores, they'll likely mail it somewhere (ask them where). If it's C-41 or E-6 film call Strode-McGowan on St. Helens St. They still processes color film (not b&w anymore), but they plan to discontinue color film in the near future. The best place is Ivey Imaging in Seattle, next door to Glazer's. They provide overnight service.

10. Hi-Gloss Photo in Tacoma has been in business for over 60 years and develops both b&w and color film and process film for many other stores in this area thar offer those same services. We are open 8:30 to 5 M-F. Our turn around time is usually 1 day. Call at 253-627-4475

11. Robi's Camera in Lakewood has been doing E-6, C-41, etc. for about 30 years. Cool well-stocked camera store, too.
    Their scanning with developing prices are lower than up north for higher quality at each price level as well.

12. I have to second Speedy, and preffer them. Hi-Gloss is my second choice, but their color printing sometimes is a little faded. Robi's on the other hand, well I wouldnt use them unless you must. High prices and poor quality. I would rather drive to Seattle.