Anybody know what's going on at APUG?

<p>For those who are members there. Anybody had contact with Sean? APUG was supposed to be down for revamp for one to three days; it's now almost six.<br>

I like photo.net but I still miss my Apuggery! (That didn't sound quite right.)<br>

I hope the patient didn't die on the operating table. Maybe they just haven't been able to delete the <strong>deleted</strong> thread. Yeah, that's probably it.</p>

<p>Wow. I've gone directly to www.apug.org off a Google search and got nothing.<br /> I just entered http://www.apug.org directly- nothing. Without the www.- nothing. Tried .com- different organization altogether. Tried .net--- domain name available.<br /> I'd appreciate it if you could please tell me what is in your browser after http://<br /> Thanks.<br /> BTW, cleared the cache. Everything. No change. Both Firefox and IE. Never connects. Just times out.</p>

<p>This is weird. Lex's URL was my default. Then I tried the others I mentioned.<br>

I was on it when it went down Friday. At least I guess that's what happened-it just disconnected and that was it. Never saw any notice after that. When I've tried to connect it just doesn't complete.</p>

<p>Apug's sister site Hybridphoto hasn't worked since then, either. Sounds like their server is mad at my computer or something. Maybe a handshake problem. I'm going to get on a different computer later and see if I can get on that way and let them know what happened.</p>

<p>Thanks, guys.</p>

Jeff, could the DNS servers be the culprit? Have you tried accessing the site so that you would not get the same DNS servers (use another network service provider, or supply your DNS server names, separate from the ones provided by your network service provider)?

<blockquote>

<p>Maybe they just haven't been able to delete the <strong>deleted</strong> thread.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Yeah, I don't think that thing can be gotten rid of....to be honest it would a sad day if it did. What else would we do on days that we don't have anything else to talk about.</p>

<p>Jason</p>

<p>Jason-<br>

Without the <strong>deleted</strong> thread it just wouldn't be the same APUG.</p>

<p>Lex- I'm not on DSL, but I am on FIOS. I don't have direct access to the modem or the router, but I will ask the guy who does to reset them when I see him next.<br>

Thanks.<br>

I did go over to FEDEX/Kinko's and got on APUG through them. Man, 20 cents a minute adds up fast! Especially as APUG was responding very slowly sometimes.</p>