Anybody can recommend me really Good printing Lab to make wedding prints

romangolubenko

I have scanned few forum threads about wedding photography and finally I came to nothing but the mess in my head

regarding printing services of pictures for wedding album.

Anybody can recommend me really Good printing Lab to make wedding prints please. I am going to shoot the

wedding of my good friend and just would like to make really beautiful pictures. Will it be better Idea buy the album

separately maybe? I prefer to make OLD style album to insert pictures into the matts.

I would not like to get pale,cropped and/or uncentered pictures ...But who wants:) ?

Any personal experience with ADORAMA.com They offer good prices too...

Another question regarding those BOOK style albums with printed pages: do they use chemistry to print those

pages or it is kinda inkjet printig process. I would appreciate any suggestions...

Sincerely...

Color prints are easy - many choices - Costco uses the high end color printers that some of the smaller pro labs just cannot afford. Go with Costco for color prints. They use top of the line printers from Fuji & Noritsu. Top commercial color printers in the industry.

B&W is the difficult one. For museum quality there are places like like West Coast Imaging. B&W is really where you need to work with a custom pro-lab.

• 4 weeks later...