~~~Another Tribute To You, The Contributor~~~

EricM

No biggie everyone! My pleasure. I have a hard time finding places or books that suite my style and taste. I'm just overwhelmed sometimes with the quality and extent of our tireless posts. And this isn't an exclusive (Andy) thing. If an image makes me wow, and I remember to right click and save through the labyrinth of my folders, then I'll save it. I also miss threads and images,(thanks Kent), and hold no expectations or exceptions from any one individually. It's nothing personal if you're included or not, just keep shooting and posting.

I'm trying to figure out a better auto page, I hate the scroll on the side for the horiz. shots. I might have to omit them and make it a vertical only gallery so I can up size them. We'll see...

Cheers everyone,

e

Okay, I've just a read a few emails. This gallery thingy of mine means nothing if you're included or not. I'm not going to worry about any omissions from anyone, or stacks of one verses another. I go through weeks of not saving images for it, then remember for a few weeks, and so forth...I don't care what it was shot on or where the freakin camera was made either. My favorite commercial mag is PHOTO, the French version of course, and maybe its influence is here? If it hits me over the head then it hits me over the head...And, no, I just couldn't include my Nikon ass to a tribute to you bunch that make me come here an hour or so everyday...thanks anyways though.

Eric wrote: "And, no, I just couldn't include my Nikon ass ...."

First time I've heard it referred to in that way.

Eric - No call for justification/qualification/apology. You've taken your time to collect and display some pictures you enjoyed, thereby entertaining us and complimenting the photographers who posted them. Those are good things, generous things.

I've heard the name Matt, but not personally, no I haven't met him. Your turn, how about Brian Goldschmied? Give him a poke in the ribs for me please.

Michael, sorry, just doesn't fit right with me to start tossing my pics in.