Amusing video Canon Special Forces Rescuing a Woman by Nikon Terrorists (in Portuguese)

dennisgg

<p>The 'actors' may be Port., but there are no words spoken in the main story.</p>

<p>Cute. Very cute.</p>

<p>I'd always heard (from Nikon users, of course) that Nikon's flash system was better, but this seems to confirm it. ;)</p>

<p>OK, I get it but I don't like it. I do not appreciate the concept of killing people with cameras. Like we don't have enough real violence in the world that we need to interject it into one of the things that brings joy to life. The film is well made but the concept and it's development falls short for me. Other than a C.U. of a "full cf card" you could just simply exchange the cameras for guns. While the not-especially-original concept is an attempt at humor, the expression of the concept is in poor taste.</p>

<p>Yes, I know, I'm a total wet blanket, old fuddy duddy. </p>

<p>hmmm, I routinely <em>shoot</em> things, animals, even people, and children! heck, I even <em>shot</em> a baby the other day... ;-) The day to day terminology we use could simply exchange our Canons for cannons...</p>

<p>I think it's just a play on that. Some might consider it poor taste, but I've often heard it said that humor is 90% culture... and 10% toilets.</p>

<p>I saw a band called '"The Spinners" once at Disneyland when I was a kid and I remember thinking "Wow, they really do that well, but why would anyone want to do that in the first place?" Kinda the same thing here, but you can say that about a lot of photography.</p>

<p>Speaking as a total pacifist, I thought it was hilarious -- umbrellas for shields, speedlites for grenades, "card full!" Of course at the heart of the little video was that we photographers take brand loyalties far too seriously.</p>