Alberto Conde dies.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am saddened to hear this news. Alberto was a wonderful photographer, a real gentleman and a great ambassador for Spain. I shall miss him.

I too enjoyed his series on the castles of Spain. He gave us an insight into the turbulent history of his land. But if you visit his portfolo then look too at his ability to capture images of the people around him.

here is a link to his website :

http://www.albertoconde.net/

Ciao Alberto, como ya te ha dicho Paloma vas a estar cerca de tus cielos tan bellos. You touched all of us and you were an isnpiration for all of us. Through you, I not only have learned most of what I know today in photography, but most importantly, through you I have been able to enter a world that I would have not done onn my own, and you gave me the opportunity to meet so many new friends and the opportunity to know all those friends in person and form life lasting relationships. Something that goes beyond photography:The human touch and the Human Love.

Gracias y nos veremos de nuevo, estoy seguro.

Marco.

Estoy seguro que esos ricitos vuelan sobre los cielos enrabietados que tanto amabas... y que las tomas de tus castillos las haras desde los mejores angulos. Querido amigo, querido Alberto... te echare de menos siempre!.

Nos ha dejado Alberto Conde, visceral, critico y entusiasta de la imagen donde los halla. Independientemente de nuestras diferencias, siempre te estare agradecido por haber sido ? mi padrino ? en Fotolibre . Descansa en paz