Agfa Silette Vario shutter

Does anyone have a photo of the shutter mechanism of an Agfa Silette Type 3 with a Vario shutter? I dissembled this to get the shutter blades clean but have been stumped in tyring to find the proper location of the item and spring shown in my first photo. I know that the part is mounted on the brass pillar at the front of the mechanism in the second picture but I can not see a way of including it in the mechanism that makes sense.

part-and-spring.jpg.5708e2e7bd5c092970a5be9f82cc3540.jpg shutter-release.jpg.9809fc21e9234e34290927812ef124e0.jpg

Many thanks for your response. But although it looks as if it is part #31 I can find no way to get it or the spring to do anything useful if its in the postion shown.

I enclose a photo with the red arrow pointing to the setting lever that needs to be pushed in the direction of the arrow when the shutter is cocked. I still cannot see how this is done by the lever and spring. I really need a photo of this part of a Vario shutter but so far I have not found anything on line.

lever.jpg.73d57d3f417a2844df21267fef5afcb5.jpg