Advice on Lowepro Dryzone 100 please ?

WM

<p>Hello folks, <br /> I'm about to get a Dryzone 100 after doing much research and looking around, as need a bag that is not too big, but will also keep things dry.....and I mean very dry. Think monsoon rain, or New Zealand Fiordland kind of freezing rain.<br /><br /> I have seen the bag in real life, and here's a question that shop folks have no idea about and I guess only people who own one will be able to tell me. Is the front pocket sleeve, that sits outside the main waterproof compartment, (the section that is designed to keep small bits and pieces---the yellow part) waterproof, or at least water resistant ? <br /> Thanks for your help.</p>

<p>I don't have the DryZone 100 but do have the DryZone Rover, which was actually larger than I anticipated. The top compartment is water resistant, but not waterproof. The only waterproof part is the sealed compartment. I have been really pleased with this bag, having taken it on some long hikes and paddling trips.</p>

<p>Wee-Ming I agree with Jeremy's comment. The dry suit zipper part of the black bag is the only truly dry seal but that compartment is completely dry and will not leak if properly zipped. I own the Dryzone 200 that is larger. I looked at both and the DZ100 is just a smaller version. It has a similar pocket that I would not trust. Good hunting. Andy</p>