Adobe Web Gallery, How to...?

I need some advice on how to add a gallery to my webpage. I have used the

WebPageMaker V2 to creale my webpage, I also used Adobe Web galelry found in

CS2 to make a web gallery. Can I add this gallery to my webpage and how to do

it? Please help I would appreciate.

Jerry,

If I understand your question correctly, you simply need to move the files to your web host's

server. Most people use an FTP client to do this. Your webhost should have provided some

information (such as a login/password at least) concerning this.

If I didn't understand your question, sorry, and chalk this up as my tiny contribution to the

entropy in the universe.

Sorry for not making my question clear enough. I know about FTP, username/password from the provider and all stuff related to this. What Im trying to do here is this. I have used program WebPageMaker to make a webpage, but this program cannot generate web galleries. So I have used the program Adobe SC2 to make a web gallery of what I want. After I created a web gallery, it sits in my PC in the dedicated folder. Now how would move the web gallery and put it into my webpage? so far I've used the same program WebPageMaker to change/update something. But the web gallery was made with different software. Is it even possible to do this or I have to stick with one program to do everything.

<i> After I created a web gallery, it sits in my PC in the dedicated folder. Now how would

move the web gallery and put it into my webpage</i><p>

Sorry I don't understand....you use your FTP client to move the gallery directory onto the

server. For instance let's say the dedicated folder is called "Gallery" and inside this folder is

a file called index.html and all the images. Now you move that folder to your websites root

directory with FTP--let's say your domain is www.example.com. Once you've moved that

folder you should be able to access it via the url www.example.com/gallery/index.html (or

simply www.example.com/gallery/ )

Jerry,

A likely explanation is that the links to the images are absolute links to locations on your

harddrive rather than relative links. If you give use the address of the gallery it would be

easier to figure out what's going on. (Feel free to email if you don't want it all public yet )