"Add tag" feature in folder view - nice!

<p>Hmmm, to be honest, I wasn't aware that it was viewable on other's portfolios. Let me see what can be done. I think I would like to leave the list of tags viewable when looking at someone elses folder. But perhaps we can get rid of the input boxes.</p>

<p>Remember, everything about the tag system is still "beta". We're working on it as we go along.</p>

<p>Just did some spot checking. As far as I can tell folder tags are visible only when the "Details" tab option is used. So it doesn't distract any more than the other info visible using that option.</p>

<p>However, I notice that since tags have been added to folder view, the default has changed from "Hide Details" to "Show Details". An easy fix.</p>

<p>Having the tags visible will make it easier for viewers to find other photos by clicking on a tab under the folder view. Seems like a reasonable way to use tagging most efficiently.</p>

<p>Josh, I noticed there's now a very convenient "add global tag" feature.</p>

<p>I know these things have a way of getting out of hand and turning into a big deal, but perhaps showing existing tags in the "add tag" box will also allow correction or deletion without having to go into individual images.</p>

<p>Once again, appreciate the effort.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>but perhaps showing existing tags in the "add tag" box will also allow correction or deletion without having to go into individual images.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I guess I'm not sure what you mean here Michael. Could you explain a bit further?</p>