Achromat lens camera with X sync flash

jean_marc_caimi

<p>Hello, I love the soft charm of the achromat lenses, as those mounted on cheap cameras like the Dacora Digna and the Bilora Bella, for example. But all these cameras were made in the era of bulb flash, therefore with M sync. With an M sync a modern flash fires and shuts off too soon, before the shutter opens completely or at all. So no matter a slow "sync tempo", not even Bulb works (the only workaround is to first fire the shutter in Bulb and then manually trigger the flash. But very dark environment light condition are needed for that trick)<br>

<strong>My question is</strong>: does anybody know of a 6x6 achromat fitted camera which also supports a X sync? Since I love the achromat look AND flash photography (but can't afford to buy bulbs!). <br>

<br />Thanks<br>

Jean-Marc</p>

If you want lens choices, consider something like the Century Graphic which has lens mounting plates in front that can take almost any lens shutter combination. Some older Graphics might have just the kind of lens you are seeking. A US made camera in those days. Very nice machines.

<p><a href="/medium-format-photography-forum/00eGPw">The main conversation is here.</a></p>

<p>Posting the same question in different forums can lead to waste of time and confusion following two or more conversations - that's why multiple posting of the same question, contravenes Site Policy - please don't do that, thanks.</p>