Access Camera Lens

Hello,

I recently purchased an Access camera lens (f=70~210mm) No.8204330 with the

thought it would fit my Canon A1 camera however the lens is too small. Many

camera shops cannot tell me over the phone what camera this lens will fit and

I was hoping someone on this forum would be able to shed some light. I am also

wondering what the value of the lens is as it does not fit my camera and I

need to sell it.

Whatever advise you could provide would be greatly appreciate~!

Thanks

CR<div>00Jye0-35003684.thumb.jpg.ec4a2c192fedf1360ddbca098a0e5cf1.jpg</div>

One way to tell what camera your lens fits is to look at the mount area, but you have a rear lens cap covering it. Take it off and take another photo of the mount. Also, size your photo down before uploading so it doesn't take so long to open.

What does it say on the back of the rear lens cap? I couldn't quite make it out.

An Access lens would be worth next to nothing.

The rear lens cap say Olympus. It also look like an Olympus but can't be sure with the cap onthe way. Does the rear lens cap fit like it should? If it does, it is properly for an Olympus OM camera. One thing for sure, an lens with OM lens mount lens worth more then the same lens with an Canon FD mount. In this case ~$10-$20.<div>00JyhF-35005184.jpg.8172cac4fd85f8fef42483629b435ab8.jpg</div>

If your camera is like the rest of the "A" cameras it is a point and shoot camera with a fixed lens and the only lens you can fit to it will be what are known as Adaptor Lens, telephoto and wide-angle, and Close-up lens. Cheap ones are a waste of money so only buy Canon or Olympus if they have been made to suit the camera ... Better would be to put money to a more versatile camera.

What you might sell it for could be estimated by what you paid for it.

• 2 years later...

<p>Hi,<br>

I just found this web site when I was looking for some info on access lenses. I bought a 35-70 mm zoom at Waxman's Photo in Denver, Co. It was for my Nikon EM 35 slr camera. Unfortunately, Waxman's was bought by Ritz Camera which is also undergoing Chap 11 bankruptcy. My 35-70 zoom still works very well on my Nikon EM. They are going for anywhere from $75 on up on Ebay. I guess it depends on the condition of the lense. Hope this helps if you still have the lens.<br>

bh</p>