About threads in several pages

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by jose_angel, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Is there any system to get the longer threads in one unique page? (Like several weeks ago). Now I`m only receiving them divided in several pages. Maybe I`m writing wrong tags on Google because I cannot find anything about this topic. Thanks.

2. jsc

jsc

You can set the forum paging preference in your workspace, on the right side. We recently changed how it works, so it would "remember" your setting better, but it may have caused a change for some users.

3. ShunCheung

ShunCheung Administrator

Sorry, duplicated post.

4. ShunCheung

ShunCheung Administrator

Jose, as Jin points out, there is a member-selectable option. Simply select show all posts on one page.
    00Wo8Y-257301584.jpg

5. Great. That`s what I was looking for; I usually need a lot of time to study every thread/posting (I`m a photography student and an english student as well), and I need to come back and forth several times to understand some nuances... thanks a lot.

6. Is there a way to do this when "not signed in"? I don't always sign in if I am short on time, or won't be commenting. I don't think my cookies are turned off.

7. jsc

jsc

Not at the moment. We used to base it on cookies, but that would require a user to set it across different browsers. We moved to tying it to your user account, so there is no way to set the preference when you are not logged in.