A true candid

Javier Gutierre

<p>Wow, what a nice set of captures. Not a bad one in the bunch.<br>

Harry, That bokeh really makes this image. The isolation of a true candid. It also has a film feel to it, that I like allot<br>

-<br>

Stephan, I can see what you like, because I like it also. The eyes are the window to the soul. Even then through the shadows, you can make them out and they tell a story. The detail in this candid street portrait is very nice. <br>

-<br>

Sanford. Both are quite good. I love the way you framed them both. The arms of the father creating the frame around his boy and the second being framed by the tractor capturing a beautiful candid conversation. Excellent captures.<br>

-<br>

Marc, I always enjoy your street captures and these are some of the best I have seen from you in a while. I always love your ballsy approach. Having said that, that send image with the couple of what looks like the 3rd street promenade, is street at its finest. My favorite of the thread thus far. Bravo !<br>

-<br>

Damon, that light flare is superb. That kid looks like he is mad dogging someone and ready to throw done. A very nice candid. Love it.<br>

-<br>

John, That is very nice. I can't help but notice that her back pack is half her size or there about. A wonderful street scene. Reminds me of spring street in L.A. Great night time shooting and great colors. <br>

-<br>

Yury, You have come a long way. The black and white work here is very nice. Wonderful detail and tones. A true candid capturing the worker getting ready for the day. Nice.<br>

-<br>

Barry, Both are wonderful. I am having a tough time trying to decide which I like more. While mans facial expression coming up the stairs is well captured and the tones as well as composition is superb, I am leaning towards the lady in the green dress. That is a great candid of a beautiful lady doing what ladies do. Text all day. Nice work as usual. <br>

-<br>

Richard. What a great drive by. I love that type off shooting and often times we end up with gems, such as this. Well done !</p>

<p>Thanks Javier. Yes, the 2nd pic is the 3rd St. Promenade. After a year or so hiatus I'm starting to shoot there again so more to follow in the near future. The first pic was in Hollywood. I was trying out a 28mm lens I picked up that same day at the Bargain Camera Show which is in Pasadena each month.</p>

• 1 month later...