A small travel gallery - Milano & Italy - using my M3

<p>Back in mid-October, we took some days off, traveling to Milan and the Italian Riviera. As you can see, the weather was definitely still OK for the kids :-) As usual, I brought the M3 and a couple of lenses along - you can see the resulting 17 images on<br /><br /><a href="http://www.imagepro.dk/Milano_2011/">http://www.imagepro.dk/Milano_2011/</a><br /><br />The reason why I'm posting this so (relatively) late is that I've been reworking my website recently - feel free to comment not only on the pictures, but the rest of it as well, if you like :-)<br /><br />Thanks,<br /><br />Soeren</p><div>00ZpJd-430687584.jpg.8a7967b072a89e57535d2539a71bb59d.jpg</div>

<p>Beautiful images, Soeren. I love seeing such great pictures shot with a classic. I really like the butcher shop one, the kids on the steps with gelato, and "At the Riviera". And I love the descriptions along with the photos, and the final image of the camera used. The website presentation is very nice -- I appreciate the minimalist layout and navigation.</p>

<p>Wonderful images! So well captured of all those precious moments. I can't believe the good condition of your M3! Mine looks like me, weathered, vulcanite flaking, chrome worn away and a track mark on film pressure plate.</p>

<p>Soeren, I enjoyed the tour. The high quality of your shots, sadly missing in most Leica Forum posts, are what I would expect from Leica owners. Your image "Finding Your Way" put me in mind of a similar image I took in Wetzlar many years ago with an M2. See if you agree. Best, LM.</p><div>00ZpWf-430937584.jpg.3fb8cd7d618f81e4605e4637058e4119.jpg</div>