A slow saturday... so, some photos of my FD kit

barryreid

<p>Someday, I want a T90.<br /> <em>All</em> very nice though. I just have an AE-1 Program, but it is a great camera. Makes me sorry for all the guff I gave a friend who shot with Canons when I was still a Nikonian....</p>

<p>Alas, ve grow too late schmart.</p>

<p>Lovely collection. I have a Canon AE-1 Program with quite a few lenses. My camera body needed a CLA to restore it to its original splendor. Only another photographer would understand the love we have for our camera collection. My first film camera was a Pentax K1000 with quite a few lenses also. I still have it and keep both collections as I cannot bear to part with any of them. </p>

<p>The FD system is great. Thanks for all of you who posted photos. When I was stationed in vietnam 1966-67, I bought my first two 35mm cameras. First, a Konica auto S2 for $35 brand new and a Canon FT-QL with a 50mm f/1.8 lens for $65 from the PX. I still have them and they are still functional. My favorite is the ground-breaking T90, a delightful camera in every way. But when time and chance do happeneth to us all and to all cameras, I am sure that my F-1 (original) will still be working albeit with the sunny-16 rules. Shame on Canon for making the FD line of equipment orphans.</p>